How to Book
If you would like to book our safaris listed in this website, simple fill our online form with a relevant safari code with all information required and submit. Indicate date you plan you tour and preferred itinerary. we will respond to you promptly to give you a quotation and availability. After confirming with us, we will go ahead and secure you a reservation and send you a confirmed invoice as confirmation of services booked.
In some cases we might require you to pay a deposit so as to clear with accommodations. However the balance should be cleared before the safari commences.
We accept payment by wire transfers
Travels carries a measure of Risk. Bookings are accepted on the specific condition that African Breeze Tours only acts as agent of clients in the matter related to hotels, sightseeing, restaurants, all transportation from the services included in the tour. African Breeze Tours purchases the services from suppliers and other independent contractors without warranties and representations from them. Thus such services are subjected to its control.
The right is reserved to substitute hotels of comparable status and make any change in itinerary where deemed necessary or caused as a result of adverse rad or weather conditions, disruption to airline schedules or any valid reason. While precaution are taken to ensure passenger safety and comfort on tour, African Breeze Tours and its agencies shall not be liable for deaths arising from itinerary any cause and any manner whatsoever or change of itinerary or act including terrorism, Natural calamity and government, accident, error of commission caused by supplier or independent contractors, their employees,representative or any other event beyond African Breeze Tours
All Baggage is carried at passengers own risk and African Breeze Tours reserves the right to exclude certain baggage to its discretion. The airline used to provide flight services within Kenya are subjected to international air conventions limiting its liability and are printed at the back of airline Ticket. These convention form terms and condition for these package
Reservations and payments
- All prices quoted are US Dollars.
- Payment is acceptable in any freely convertible currency at the prevailing rate at the time of exchange
- We accept payment by bank transfers.
- A deposit of 35% is required at the time of booking
- The balance should be cleared at least 35 days before commencement of the tour
- If bookings are made 20 days or less, the full amount should be paid.
- The company reserves the right to cancel any booking if the above terms are not met.
Passports and visas
- The price quoted is inclusive of transportation according to the itinerary.
- Full board meal plan on accommodation in lodges, half board on Beach hotels and Bed and breakfast on city hotels
- Tour prices do not include visa fees, local departure taxes, and any excess baggage charges, tipping and items of personal nature for example drinks, laundry and telephone calls.
- Rates are subject to change depending on the prevailing tariffs.
- Valid passports are required for travel to the destinations in our brochure.
- Check with your travel agent or African Breeze Tours for the latest visa requirements.
- The company reserves the right to alter any tour arrangement or cancel the operation should any condition necessitate.
- The right is also reserved to decline or refrain to accept any person as a member of a group.
- An equitable amount will be refunded accordingly.
- Cancellations must be received in writing.
- Refund for cancellation will depend pm the duration of cancellation prior that is:
- 40 - 60 days - full refund less USD $40.00 administration fee
- 14 - 35 days - 25% of the tour price
- 02- 14 days - 40% of the tour price
- Under 2 days and no shows - NO REFUND
Refunds and claims
- Bookings are accepted on the condition that African Breeze Tours and its agents acts as agents for the passenger in hotel/lodge accommodation, transport and tours and will not be liable for loss, delay, injury, accident or damage arising when the passenger is being carried in transport owned by the company.
- The company owns the right to subcontract the service agreed to be supplied, wholly or partially, in the event in which the company liability clause shall apply.
- The respective laws of the country govern the liability to the company transportation.
- Other claims are subject to the jurisdiction courts in the country in which the cause arises.
- The company accepts no liability, whatsoever for loss, theft or damage to the clients' baggage; however, utmost care will be used while handling the same. Baggage insurance is highly recommended.
- African Breeze Tours will not accept responsibility for additional expenses or losses due to changes in airlines schedules or delays or any other factor caused by force majeure such as civil strife, war, quarantine etc.
- Refunds are not made for any missed services, except for verifiable extenuating circumstances.
- For verifiable claims to be considered, they must be received in writing within 30 days of the termination of the program and be accompanied by supporting documentation and/or a statement from the Operating Company verifying the claim. Any adjustment considered will be based on the actual price of the services involved and not on a per diem basis. Adjustments will not be made for unused sightseeing trips or meals.
- African Breeze Tours will not accept any liability for any claims that are not received within 30 days of the termination of your travel program. All claims for days missed while traveling should be made in writing within 30 days of the termination of the program.
- The Traveller represents that neither he nor she nor anyone traveling with him or her has any physical or other condition or disability that could create a hazard to him/her or other members of the tour.
- African Breeze Tours reserves the right to decline to accept anyone on a trip and reserves the right to remove from the trip, at his or her sole expense, anyone whose condition is such that he or she could create a hazard to himself or others, or otherwise impact the enjoyment of other passengers on the trip.
- We shall arrange the best-priced airfares available in the class of travel desired by the passengers.